Monday, April 10, 2017

Fairly productive weekend

Well, besides working hard to get the Sunday 
morning ministry supplies ready and stocked, 
and working on some housework, I tatted!!!
I now have the tablecloth to the length of the 
table(of course it must hang about a foot over 
sides all the way around, but that will come in 
time(lots and lots most likely!).
 Picture as best as I could from above.
 And, I also got 2 rainbow crosses done, and today 
this pink cross.
These are the Big Crosses from Tatting Patterns & Designs 
from Gun Blomqvist and Elwy Persson. 
Tatted in size 10 threads.
And the pink is Resurrection Cross from Elaine P. Gan 
tatted in size 40 Lizbeth Pink Blossoms.
Well, maybe more tatting time today besides more 
housework.  
Have a wonderful day and hopefully tatting time too!!  :)

14 comments:

Corina said...

great tatting!

God's Kid said...

Thank you Corina!! :)

Tim Kaylor said...

That table cloth is already amazing. Can't wait to see it finished.
The book by Gun Blomqvist and Elwy Persson is the first tatting book I ever found. I made many of those crosses.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

That tablecloth is going to be fabulous! I love the colors of your crosses!

Michelle said...

That's just "fairly produ"? I'd call it outstanding!

Fox said...

It has certainly grown some! Wow

Jane McLellan said...

Well,now you can see what you're aiming for in the tablecloth, good job! Lovely crosses too.

God's Kid said...

Thank you all so very much!!! :)

Margarets designer cards said...

That tablecloth is going to be a real master piece
Beautiful crosses love the colours

God's Kid said...

Thank you Margaret!!! :)

muskaan said...

Love how the tablecloth is progressing !
Hope you enjoyed a great Easter Sunday :-)

God's Kid said...

Thank you muskaan!! :) I hope you had an awesome Easter too!! :)

Lelia said...

wonderful tatting. Oh my, a tablecloth!!! Awesome ; )

God's Kid said...

Thank you Lelia!! :) Yes, a tablecloth, some people say I am crazy! ;)