Thursday, April 12, 2018

Test Tatting again!!!!!! Yay!!!!

Elaine P. Gan is designing again(I should 
say has still been designing!!).
This is her Simple Faith Cross.  It's small 
in size 40 Lizbeth Christmas Red, but 
it will be a wonderful gift for a teen 
girl I know who last week was diagnosed 
with Hodgkins Lymphoma and has a mass 
in her chest.  She has already shaved her 
head and started chemo(her whole family 
has also shaved their heads in support).
I am also working on a special suncatcher for 
her(with tatting) so watch for it later.
I hope your day is super blessed and bright,
we have sunshine and warmer weather, but 
it all goes away tonight and we go back to 
cold and possible snow over the weekend.
Happy Tatting!!!!  :)

5 comments:

Lavinia said...

I really hope the girl's treatment is successful. I'm sure your tatting will brighten her day.

Bernice said...

Lovely cross, wishing the recipient a speedy recovery.

God's Kid said...

Thank you both!!! :)

muskaan said...

Lovely cross !
With certain lifestyle precautions/restrictions, she will live a long life. I'm sure she will appreciate this cross and your thoughtfulness

God's Kid said...

Thank you muskaan!! :)